There is a lot more to cabling system performance than just buying good quality cable and connecting hardware. In order to ensure full bandwidth potential, a structured cabling system needs to be properly designed, installed, and administered. In recognition of these critical factors, The VisionTek Company has developed the VisionTek Cabling System Certified Installer Program.
The VisionTek Company has developed a global network of Certified Installers (CISM) through it's Certified Installer Program. By utilizing CIs, multi-site and multi-national customers can be assured of consistent quality and the best performance standards anywhere in the world.
Ten Reasons You Should Choose a VisionTek Certified Installer Company
- VisionTek only partners with the highest quality contractors. Each Certified Installer company must go through a rigorous application process and are carefully evaluated before being accepted into the program.
- Certified Installer companies are required to send two employees to the VisionTek training program that includes extensive training in telecommunications design principles and installation practices.
- The training course is based on the latest cabling industry standards and provides a thorough understanding of new and developing standards.
- A passing grade is required on a comprehensive final exam to ensure a complete understanding of the material.
- VisionTek certification training is recognized by BICSI (Building Industry Consultant Service International).
- The Certified Installer Program is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Only Certified Installer companies can offer an extended 20-year system warranty from The VisionTek Company covering products, performance, and applications assurance.
- An end-user survey is administered with every certified installation to ensure customer satisfaction. If any issues are raised, VisionTek will perform an audit of the installation and, if necessary, will take immediate corrective action.
- Certified Installer companies have access to VisionTek's professional and knowledgeable staff: Technical Support, Customer Services, Engineering, Sales and the Training staff.
- Certified Installers have the ability to purchase products from VisionTek Preferred Distributors. These distributors stock VisionTek product on a regular basis and offer competitive pricing.
World-Class CI Training
The VisionTek Company Certified Installer program is supported by extensive educational services. The VisionTek Cabling System training program was developed by our engineering department and is ISO 9001 approved - the only such program in the industry to achieve that distinction. All VisionTek training is standards-based, includes an appropriate mixture of classroom and hands-on sessions, and concludes with a rigorous examination. The VisionTek Company is committed to providing its designers and installers with the most comprehensive and effective training program in the world. Learn more about our training program.