01. UTP Cat.6A Keystone jack 180 degree toolless , it's able to cut the wires easier and no need any extra punching down tool .
02. Much helpful for the easier and faster installation .
03. It's well match with Blank patch panels and Mounting boxes and Faceplates .
04. Both Cat.5e & Cat.6 are available !
05. Various colors are option .
Main Description ：
1. Unshielded KJ. The products are used in the equipment rooms & work area as communication connectors
2. The structure of the Keystone Jack is compact, that can make your work more easy and fast. The original dust-free cap can prevent the cable from slipping off from the IDC ports.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E & ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B.2-1, CAT.6A standard.
5. Connecting: RJ45 port for UTP patch cord and the IDC port for UTP horizontal cabling.
6. In accordance with RoHS
7. Fitting for Cat.6A cabling
Technique Characteristics ：
1. Housing and other plastic parts' material: PC UL94V-0
2. 8 Pin of the RJ45 jack: Phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U、6U、15U、30U、50U
Inserting duration: 750 times.
3. IDC Clips: Tinned phosphor bronze pins. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG cables.
Punching duration: 250 times.